We wanted to let you know that starting tomorrow, Friday May 22nd, the indoor pool will be available for lap swimming and limited water-walking. No water weights, kickboards, etc. will be available, unfortunately, but we are excited to see swimmers back in our facility!!
Please see the below information for guidelines, including requirements to enter and move through the facility:
- All visitors will still be required to wear a mask throughout the facility - the only exceptions are within the pool and while showering
- A COVID-19 health questionnaire will still be required at each time you enter our facility - only the east entrance is available. You’ll also still need your photo ID to show your Jefferson County address until further notice - stay tuned for update on our Facebook page regarding that requirement and other changes,
- There will be lap lanes available as well as limited-capacity water walking
- Locker rooms will be accessible and pre-swimming showering rules will still be strictly enforced. Those using the pool must shower with soap prior to entering the pool area
- Lockers will NOT be available yet - please bring a bag for your items and carry it with you throughout the facility. You may set it down in certain areas of the pool deck prior to entering the pool itself
- Pool will be available at a limited capacity - no groups, only individuals are permitted, and with 6 ft minimum distancing between each person
- No equipment will be available (things like water weights and kickboards)
Due to the distancing restrictions we’re required to enforce, the capacity of the pool will be limited. Unfortunately that means we may have to turn people away if allowing another person in would put the area over capacity. We cannot allow individuals in to sit and wait for a spot to become available in the pool area.
We truly appreciate your understanding and we look forward to seeing you!!